Last updated: 28th Jan 2018
The company Ganyt Solution LLC (“Ganyt”), collects, uses, stores, shares, and protects your information whenever you use http://www.colodax.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site, you consent to the data practices prescribed in this statement.
INFORMATION COLLECTION: -
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site called as Log Data in the form of your IP address, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, device name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information, and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site, and the pages you accessed on our website. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze the collected log data. The Log Data is for businesses that use analytics for tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
If you create an account or use our services, we, or our affiliates vendors acting on our behalf may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information like your name, address, phone, email and other similar information;
- Financial information such as the full bank account details that you link to your account.
If you seek permissions to buy Digital Currency using fiat currency offered by COLODAX then we require you to provide additional information which we may use in collaboration with service providers acting on our behalf to verify your identity or address. This information may include your date of birth, taxpayer or government identification number which is PAN Card, a copy of your government-issued identification which is AADHAAR card, or other personal information.
When you use our services, we collect information about your transactions and/or your other activities on our website and we may continuously collect information about your computer, mobile device, or other access device for fraud prevention purposes, to monitor for possible breach of your COLODAX Account, and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm us or its users.
Finally, we may collect additional information you may disclose to our customer support team.
Information Collection and Use
The primary goal of collecting personal information is to provide our customers with a secure, smooth and customized user experience. We may use your personal information for the following purposes: -
- Provide customized COLODAX services and better customer support to troubleshoot problems.
- Process transactions and send notifications about your transactions as well as services or any promotional updates.
- To collect fees or to prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and/or violations of our posted user terms.
We will verify your identity by comparing your personal information against third-party databases if needed. We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your permission. You may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties, or from allowing us to use your personal information for any purpose that is incompatible with the purposes for which we originally collected it. If you choose to limit the use of your personal information, then certain features of the application may not be available to you.
We may share your personal information with:
- Third party identity verification services to prevent fraud. This allows COLODAX to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide us to public records and other third-party databases. These service providers may create derivative data based on your personal information that can be used solely in connection with provision of identity verification and fraud prevention services;
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts require these service providers to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us, and prohibit them from selling your information to anyone else;
- Law enforcement, and officials, or other third parties when:
- We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or
- We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement and other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Before COLODAX shares your information with any third party that is not acting as an agent to perform tasks on behalf of and under the instructions of Ganyt, we will ask for a written agreement requiring third party to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as required here under.
If you establish a COLODAX account indirectly on a third-party website or via a third-party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a COLODAX website) will be shared with the owner of the third-party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
We use these technologies for:
- Recognize you as our customer
- Customize Services, content, and advertising
- To prevent fraud and maintain a trusted safe user experience.
We use both session and persistent cookies when you access our website or content. Also, we may use Local Shared Objects, commonly referred to as "Flash cookies" to help ensure that your account security is not compromised, to spot irregularities in behavior to help prevent fraud and to support our sites and services.
We take your privacy very seriously and work hard to protect COLODAX and you from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we collect and store.
We encrypt our website with SSL; we require two-factor authentication for all sessions; we review information on collection, storage, and processing practices; and we restrict access to your information on a need-to-know basis for our employees, contractors, and agents who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
We store our customers' personal information securely throughout the life of the customer's Account with us. We will retain your personal information for a minimum of two years or so necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to resolve future disputes.
ACCESS OR CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your written consent.
SHARE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
If you use your COLODAX Account to transfer Digital Currency in connection with the purchase or sale of goods or services, we or you may also provide the seller with your shipping address, name, and/or email to help complete your transaction with the seller. The seller is not allowed to use this information to market their services to you unless you have agreed to it. If an attempt to transfer Digital Currency to your seller fails or is later invalidated, we may also provide your seller with details of the unsuccessful transfer. To facilitate dispute resolutions, we may provide a buyer with the seller's address so that goods can be returned to the seller.
Please note that merchants or more third-party applications you interact with may have their own privacy policies, and COLODAX is not responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices.
If you authorize one or more third-party applications to access your COLODAX account, the information you have provided to us may be shared with those third parties. Unless you provide further authorization, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to facilitate your transactions using our services.
If you have questions or concerns regarding our policy, or if you have a complaint, you should first contact us on our customer support page. (Make support page hyperlink to actual contact page)