Now, you can directly transfer INR to our bank account.
Using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking/UPI
- Go to Deposit page after login
- Add beneficiary into your bank account with Colodax company bank account details.
- Transfer the money to Colodax bank account from your banking portal/app and enter your Mobile Number in remarks when making the transfer
- Once transfer is completed, make sure to note down the payment reference id/transaction id received from bank.
- Reference ID for IMPS is 12 digit number starting with 0
- Reference ID for NEFT/RTGS is 16 digit alphanumeric like <5 character bankinitials><11 digits>
- Now, create a Deposit INR request on Colodax with amount and payment reference id. Make sure you enter proper amount and payment reference id.
- That's it! If everything is correct then you should have INR deposit into your wallet by now :)